Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Little Shepherd Boy

I can't believe it is already February!! Where has this year gone??
I have so many things to catch up on.
So many things have happened the last few months!


Back in December Derek's Preschool class did a Nativity for the opening of their Wednesday morning chapel.


The little ones all looked so cute dressed up as all the characters from that blessed event!


Derek's friend Anika was an Angel, she LOVES dressing up in pretty dresses and was having a blast that morning!


Derek was very excited to be one of the Shepherds!
I think his favorite part was that he got to carry a staff as a prop!


Derek's friend Trenton was a wise man with a crown and everything!


The kids did great up on the stage. Even with the shepherds swinging their staffs up and down. At least they didn't try to hit each other with them during their time on the stage!


They sang a few songs then it was time to head on down to their seats!


Mrs. Williams does a great job with all the little ones!


I did it mom!!
Do I have to give this staff back??

No comments: