Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Striving For

Things I'm learning and trying to do better


To find joy in the small things

To trust God with every area of my life

To stick to our budget

To be a better mom

To just let the house be a mess sometimes

To be a better wife

To pray often and passionately

To read my bible daily

To be a better friend

To be the best nurse I can be

To spend more quality time with my kids

To laugh more often

To exercise more

To drink more water

To appreciate every moment

To slow down

To tell my husband often that I appreciate him

To look for positives in my children

To not be so hard on myself

To look for God's blessings


I'm sure the list could go on and on…this is just what came to mind today! I wish I could say that I am just doing all of these things perfectly! Ha! And most likely I won't even be able to attain them all but that's okay! I'm learning to rely on God and his direction in my life and looking to Him for guidance!

No comments: