This last weekend I was able to attend a women's retreat with a bunch of fabulous ladies! It was SO much fun!! I had such a great time. It was at a camp in a city about 50 minutes away set back in the forest. The weather was cool and the company excellent!
We had fun talking, eating, and of course shopping. The speakers and worship times were great. I felt God speak to me in so many ways. It was so great to spend time with other women away from family, kids and responsibility!
They had a gift basket Jamboree where they sold tickets and you could place them in an envelope to win the basket of your choice! My friend Kristy won an awesome basket filled with kids toys, games, puzzles and candy! She was of course very excited! Her kids were too! :)
We stayed in this little cabin that had three bedrooms and two bathrooms. I had three awesome friends for roommates and we had such a great time together throughout the weekend!! You definitely get to know people a little better when you spend 24/7 with them for a few days! Good times!
No comments:
Post a Comment