I was given this nickname many years ago when I was working as a youth leader for the youth group at our church. One of the other youth leaders came up with it. I'm not even sure who it was or exactly why I received this nickname (I don't think I was acting like the terminator, but I WAS spending most of my free time with junior high and high schoolers, so who knows) but it stuck, and I still have this nickname today mostly because of the license plate above!
This license plate was given to me by a friend for my 23rd birthday. This friend was very sneaky and even went to the MVD and arranged it all and paid the special fee and I got this in the mail and it has been on my vehicle ever since.
Some people think that "Anginator" has something to do with Nate and I as a couple. Probably due to this...
But we both had these nicknames all to ourselves long before we were even dating. But it is pretty cool that "Anginator" sounds like it combines both our names. Like Ang 'n' Nate(r). Get it? Well for those of you who wondered about the story of The Anginator....there you go!
No comments:
Post a Comment