
I love God. I love grass. I love ice cream. I love being a nurse. I love friends that are true. I love my kids. I love camping. I love sleeping. I love brownies. I love lazy days. I love Mountain Dew. I love taking pictures. I love that I'm loving cooking. I love homemade gifts. I love how my son mispronounces words. I love the feeling of getting out of debt. I love watching my kids do things they love. I love my mom. I love cherry cheesecake. I love finding a good deal. I love naps. I love a good steak. I love my family. I love the ocean. I love rain and it's fragrance. I love doing puzzles. I love spontaneous "I love you's" from my kids. I love the woods and the smell of pine trees. I love chocolate chip cookies. I love getting put on call from work and not getting called in. I love when all the laundry is done. I love playing games. I love girls nights out. I love yellow roses with orange tips. I love awesome co-workers. I love planting flowers. I love when I can keep the flowers I plant alive. I love thunderstorms. I love finding what I want is on sale. I love a clean house. I love the funny things kids say. I love kisses from my kids. I I love plants in the house. I love card games. I love my husband. I love that God continually loves me no matter what. I love my cousins. I love snuggling. I love sleeping in. I love roasting marshmallows. I love how God works in mysterious ways. I love being a mommy. I love swimming. I love getting real mail. I love cool days. I love laughing so hard I cry. I love reading. I love clean cool sheets. I love my sons long eyelashes. I love Sleepytime tea. I love when I am able to witness healing. I love that my husband is also a nurse. I love daisies. I love being called mama. I love feeling productive. I love a truly good movie. I love an empty checkout lane at the store. I love starry nights. I love you if you actually read all of this. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment