It's raining today....
I had found this project a few months ago and have been saving it for such a day as this...
I found it online, and it looked like so much fun I knew my boys would have fun trying it!
RAINBOW CUPCAKES!!
Directions: Take three silly boys, add in lots of sugar and color and you get this...
We had fun making the different colors of the rainbow. We had to really think about the color wheel to make the extraordinary complex colors of purple and orange! Sad but true! Ha!
Every one wanted a chance with all the steps of the cupcake making process!
It was right about here in the cupcake making process that Derek exclaimed, "Can I lick my bowl now?." And of course he kept asking every minute or so until it was time!
Finally it's time to lick the bowl! I think this was Derek's favorite part of the process!
He even shared some with Mommy!
And the end result...
Yummy colorful cupcakes, three happy boys and major sugar highs!!
If you want to get in on the fun, here is one of many sites for rainbow cupcakes. Enjoy!
"I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth." ~ Genesis 9:13

No comments:
Post a Comment