Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Trying

Things I'm learning and trying to do better

To find joy in the small things
To trust God with every area of my life
To stick to our budget
To be a better mom
To just let the house be a mess sometimes
To be a better wife
To pray often and passionately
To read my bible daily
To be a better friend
To be the best nurse I can be
To spend more quality time with my kids
To laugh more often
To exercise more
To drink more water
To appreciate every moment
To slow down
To tell my husband often that I appreciate him
To look for positives in my children
To not be so hard on myself
To look for God's blessings

I'm sure the list could go on and on…this is just what came to mind today! Hope you all are enjoying this last bit of summer! School starts for my two older kiddos tomorrow! This summer has gone by soo fast! The boys are excited about school starting but sad summer is over! I am looking forward to getting back to a routine but am not looking forward to the homework struggles, last minute projects (because my kids at least are famous for waiting till the last minute to tell us an assignment is due!), and running the kids to and from Soccer and Cross Country practice and every other thing they have going on! Life is about to get really busy again! Bring it on!!

No comments: