Anginators Adventures

Living life one blessed day at a time!


Sunday, October 17, 2010

An aPpLe a day







Posted by Angie :) at 9:26 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Derek, Food

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Moi

My photo
Angie :)
I'm a wife, mom, nurse and friend. Lover of reading, my kids, Mountain Dew, my husband, brownies, playing games, taking naps, and rain, not necessarily in that order. I love Jesus with all my heart and am so thankful for his unconditional love He so freely gives that I don't deserve. I try to thank God daily for all He has given me. I enjoy each moment knowing that life is short and I don't know how many days I'll have with my precious family and friends. I want to use this blog to celebrate everyday life and preserve memories! Thanks for visiting, I hope you enjoy your time here!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (5)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2010 (64)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ▼  October (17)
      • Carving Pumpkins
      • Sweet Prayers
      • Pumpkin Farm Fun ~ Part 5
      • Pumpkin Farm Fun ~ Part 4!
      • Pumpkin Farm Fun ~ Part 3!
      • Pumpkin Farm Fun ~ Part 2!
      • Pumpkin Farm Fun ~ Part 1!
      • My Favorite
      • We finally got smart
      • An aPpLe a day
      • A night with a friend
      • A 3D Movie Experience
      • Champions!
      • Family Time
      • Guitar Boy
      • Happy Anniversary!!
      • Holy Snakes!
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (10)

Interesting People

  • Women Living Well Blog
    🚨July Sale & 📆 What’s Next at WLW?
    6 days ago
  • The Lettered Cottage
    Escape to the Country With Me
    6 months ago
  • Lots of Scotts
    January 2025- A lesson in hope
    1 year ago
  • The Pioneer Woman - Full RSS Feed
    This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
    6 years ago
  • Beth Moore - LPM Blog
    Staff Features: A Glimpse of Grace
    6 years ago
  • Katie's Keepers
    He Makes All Things New
    10 years ago
  • Mama of M's-Jessie
    Dear Mac
    11 years ago
  • Heartbeats of Hope
    The Empty Tomb
    12 years ago
  • urban farmgirl
    Main Street Market vendor profile - Tattered Tiques!
    12 years ago
  • The Evangelical Christian-Bobby G.
    My DSRCT Survival Testimony
    14 years ago
  • Pass the Spatula-Mindy
    White Chicken Enchiladas
    14 years ago
  • cherylraydesigns
    The Bride
    15 years ago

Topics

Adventures in the Kitchen Beginnings Birthdays Brothers Butterflies Caleb Derek Fall Fun Fishing Food Friends Health Heaven Holiday Time Humor Hunting Inspiration Levi Love Me Memories Music My Boys Nate Our Pets Photos Precious Moments School Sports Swimming Things I Love Yowza

Me

Me

Caleb

Caleb

Levi

Levi

Derek

Derek

Nate and I

Nate and I

Awesome People

Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to new understanding with a passing whisper. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They come into our lives, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same.
~Flavia Weddn~
Picture Window theme. Theme images by dino4. Powered by Blogger.