The CAROUSEL, PETTING ZOO and CORN on the COB!!
The Carousel was new this year at the farm.
It was just small one, but all the boys liked it. I think Caleb and Levi just had fun messing around the whole time!
Derek liked the Carousel best out of all the boys. What is it about Carousels that kids like so much?
Next we went to the petting zoo.
Derek was a little nervous around the animals at first but he eventually warmed up!
Caleb had fun watching this little guy sniffing this man's legs!
Next, corn on the cob!!!!!
YUM!!
The corn on the cob was SO good.
It came to you warm and you got to spray butter on it and sprinkle salt on it.
And boy was it yummy!!!
We didn't get corn on the cob last year, I don't know how we didn't! We were definitely missing out! There's just something about fresh corn on the cob!!
Part 5 and final post (I promise!) of the Pumpkin Farm coming soon. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment