Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pumpkin Farm Fun ~ Part 1!

Last year we went over to Chino Valley and visited the Freeman Pumpkin Farm! We loved it so much that we kept the tradition going and went again this year! 


It's not only a pumpkin patch but has all kinds of activities for the family to do together. Over the next few posts I'm going to be talking about all the fun things we did there. Also I have SO many pictures that it's easier if I break it down over a number of posts!!

Check out the little warning sign in the first picture...a little scary, the farm seems like such a nice safe place, apparently it is filled with danger lurking around every corner though. At first I thought maybe it was a joke, but I saw the same warning in various places around the farm. Good thing we were careful!


 There are plenty of animals to pet including this adorable mule named Rudy!


And horses to watch galloping around and doing tricks!


They have tractors of all sizes that the kids can ride on.



Well not really ride, sit on more like it, but the kids enjoyed it just the same.


I even got in on the tractor sitting action this year!


Somehow though I just don't think it's my thing!

Stay tuned for Part 2 of Pumpkin Farm Fun!


No comments: