Friday, July 9, 2010

A good time to start...

Yesterday was the last day of my 20's….yes….today I turned 30!! I thought now would be a good time to start a blog. I've been pondering it for awhile as I look at other blogs and love what I see. Just maybe someone would be interested in what I have to say? I've thought maybe my life was too boring and I wouldn't have enough funny/interesting/non-boring facts to write about….and this is probably true. However here I am...I hope to be able to share my daily adventures of family, work, children and life in general with my family and friends. Hope you enjoy the adventure!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So enjoyed reading about and seeing the pictures of your dear family. I'm looking forward to more! Thanks for inviting me to see it. Love ya, Sylvia

Jessie said...

Yay for blogs! How's 30? I'm ready! Love your blog, you, and your family.

Unknown said...

nice Angelina, I like it!

Sarah said...

This is awesome, Angie! Thanks for sharing this with me. Look forward to following you on your adventures. Welcome to your 30's! :o)

Mindy's Cooking Blog said...

This is so great! I love seeing pictures of you and your family. It is a wonderful way to stay up to date with you even though we don't live close by anymore. Michael just introduced me to blogging. I recently started a cooking blog, nothing too exciting yet. I am going to check out that pioneer woman website you mentioned. Miss you!