Derek had his first day of school ever on Monday! He was so excited to start preschool!
The day before I was trying to decide what to have Derek wear for his first day of school so I asked him what he wanted to wear and he says "hmmm, maybe a swimsuit"! Ha! As you can see he didn't get to wear his swimsuit!
For preschool they wanted them to have a canvas bag instead of a backpack, this bag is the only one we could find! It is a little big for Derek and with all the school supplies he had to take on the first day it was getting a little heavy for him to hold! So he decided to kneel for some of the pictures!
Derek hanging up his "backpack" on the first day!
Daddy helped Derek with his bin for his art supplies! Derek was just taking it all in on that day and I'm not sure he knew exactly what to expect, but he was very excited to have little places in the room that were just for him!
I'm all set Mom! See you later!
I did pretty well, I had a few emotional moments dropping him off for that first day! My little boy is growing up! But Derek loved his class and teacher and I know he will have a great year!
Today I dropped him off for his second day and he kept asking me to take his picture. As he was getting out of the car at the school he says "Mommy, we didn't take any pictures today" then when I dropped him off at his classroom he kept saying Mommy take my picture! So cute, unfortunately Mommy didn't have her camera today!
1 comment:
Looks like he is loving it!
Post a Comment