"Yet this I call to mind
and therefore I have hope:
Because of the LORD'S great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
I say to myself, "The Lord is my portion;
therefore I will wait for him."
The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him,
to the one who seeks him;
it is good to wait quietly
for the salvation of the Lord."
~Lamentations 3: 21-26
These verses have been such a blessing to me throughout the last few months. I found them many months ago when I was feeling lost and I opened my bible and there they were already highlighted and everything! They touched my heart and have continued to do so every time I open my bible. There have been many times over the last few months that I have felt "consumed" by the trials going on in my life. But God tells us that because of Him we "are not consumed" but that he is faithful to deliver us and give us strength when we have none left. He is compassionate about what is going on in our lives and wants us to come to Him for strength and renewal.
Thank you Lord for loving me so greatly!
1 comment:
Oh man, thanks for posting! What a great reminder of how great our God is. I needed this today!
Post a Comment